Thursday, July 16, 2009

Weddings are Exciting

Right now Lachelle and Brian are sitting in the middle of the living room surrounded by table placements and little nametags. Both of them are talking with their respective mothers on their mobiles, discussing guest placement.

Brian: "I thought about putting J___ in that table.... well no, because he lived in Bolivia..."
Lachelle: "If I had known M___ beforehand I would have put her next to T_____..."
Brian:"Do we need an extra spot for them? What if they bring their kids? Do they have two kids?"
Lachelle:"I was going to put Aunt G____ with R____, but she won't be with family, then. Wait 'til I tell you about my week..."

If you can, imagine it all simulataneously taking place.

To my right are lots and lots of boxes and things without boxes, waiting patiently in the queue to be moved across Lancaster to their new home. The mountain grows. Lachelle's to-do list grows, and can be found in small segments in any room of the house. One on this table reads:

--Ask Mom
--Cheese
--Song
--Ages of Kids

Haha! If there was ever any doubt, I have a pretty cool life, with pretty cool people in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment