Monday, May 24, 2010

We're Going to the Beach

and we're going to bring:

an Apple
a Bag for the apples
a Carabiner
a Dog
Extra oil
a Fart("uh... I mean... a Frisbee")
a Great blue heron
Hummus
an Ibis ("to keep the heron company")
Jokes
a Kite ("Not the bird!")
a Loser
M&M's ("oh! oh! Or MadLibs!")
Nectarines
Oreos
Peaches
Quilting Needles
Rum!
Strawberries
a Tacklebox ("We're done here, aren't we?" "Yes." "Oh, definitely.")


I'm compiling games to bring along to camp. This is one of them. I'm tempted to be the mean counselor who brings a verbal riddle, like the elephant game. I still hate the elephant game.

1 comment:

  1. Good list. I wish I would have brought a Frisbee to Czech. I think that one of the guys on my team might have one. I would love to skype u sometime.

    ReplyDelete