Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Booklist

Hey everyone, if you have any of these books, and you'd like to give them to me, I'll reimburse you for postage! Also, this is what is in store for me for the next semester, holla!

21st Century Skills (Trilling)

Doing School (Pope)

On Being a Teacher: Human Dimension (Kottler)

What Every Teacher Should Know About Classroom Management (Levin)

The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao (Diaz)

Herzog (Bellow)

Hours (Cunningham)

Let the Great World Spin (McCann)

Mrs. Dalloway (Woolf)

Nine Stories (Salinger)

On the Road (Kerouac)

Returning to the Earth (Harrison)

Song of Solomon (Morrison)

Surfacing (Atwood)

Differentiation (Wormeli)

Bridging English (Milner)

2 comments:

  1. Interesting that u have to read Song of Solomon (Artwood)

    The other ones I have I need for this semester.. yay Jr. block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have On the Road (Original Script). I'll be more than happy to let you borrow it, but it is my bible so you must treat it as such (kindly).

    ReplyDelete