Monday, May 7, 2012

But Who's Counting?

I am. 14 more days of lesson plans.

So I'm relieved that the school year is ending. I have ideas with what I'll do with the intervening three months before another day-in, day-out schedule. Here are some ideas:

visit Cleveland
special week at Black Rock
visit West Virginia
climb
vacation in Baltimore with my family
swim
a few weddings
a part-time job?
kayak
attend church regularly
read books...in the sunshine at the East Lampeter park near the Mill Stream with a cherry limeade from Sonic


Other ideas?

4 comments:

  1. Since I'm included in your summer plans I can't possibly add to them. They're perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your reading books in the sunshine happens on a Friday, can you give me a text? I want to do that too. I promise not to talk (very much)

    ReplyDelete