Friday, November 22, 2013

From CarolynBot

These are from a robot that uses language logarithms on Facebook to compile possible updates from me. Here's what CarolynBot has been up to.

CarolynBot makes plans:

"It's so sweet! May we see naked people that is kind words."
"Official end of winter. I am with booksturnedmovies, and caring!"
"I kinda wish I will be strengthened by fainting goats."
"Go hug time yet?"
"Every time I see this book fad. Shamelessly in."
"Black Rock is on my wedding."
"Sorry, no texting today."
"Preparing to clap."
"Yo me voy de los arboles, las alas de la U ahorita!!"
"I will rubric the living daylights out of my head for a wonderful birthday."
"I'ma comin' in a pretty little surrey with the economy and everything."

CarolynBot gives compliments:

"King Alfred the Great, you a great semester."
"Props, kudos, etc.!"
"We're all awesome."
"SUCH a pentillion people who is patient and amazing, and Jacob and Joella..."
"500 friends is a sweet bundle of cute."
"I love you right now."
"One episode of your monkey jokes online! Very nice."

CarolynBot confronts you with orders and the facts:

"We had all decided that was out of line."
"Study hall monitoring = fastest way to justify pushing you over."
"A termite went into obscurity."
"Go hug yo me"
"I kinda wish I could be your Mom."
"Shoot, I took Eric's advice."
"What Liz, come to be obnoxious?"
"Doctor Who, an ISFJ, but thanks for existing."
"This was the kind of weekend when you can't hide."
"Rebecca is why I'm not going to be strengthened by grace."
"I will be let down, as seen here."
"no, no. You get murdered in the mind."
"Radius = exactly the length of killing poetry."

CarolynBot scares us all to death:

"Beware, dark alleys!"
"Beware, dark shadows at all!"
"Shawn McDonald + George MacDonald = Satan's minions."
"was enchanted by scary people doing scary things. And nutritious."
"Official end Mennonite Fellowship"
"My heart finds rest in the darkness behind Ashley..."
"King Alfred the Great, you can't hide!"
"The girls are you, but I put into the shredder because they're sad."
"This one will become a pig slave. LOLZ!"
"But then as you are brutally murdered."
"Just sing along and go a natural disaster."

CarolynBot gets philosophical:

"My heart finds rest in a flying bison, as opposed to tell you a secret about"
"Rest in your story."
"Can one live alone, cozily?"
"Scrabble game gone overboard here?"
"Can one live with, and over?"
"Well, I can find my way manfully through the length of the library and find no benefit whatsoever on my homework."
"Am I Splinter?"

CarolynBot is self-absorbed:

"Boy, I can't believe I just noticed your legs broke? Miss you, we had an awesome my life is."
"I love so wide that it stops all my time. I have tasted of a voter's guide, for this is so old, so proud of exhaustion."
"Completely overwhelmed with me."
"The Millersville library has never known so many of a love myself."
"Sad to revise my own poems. They're either really pretty or really pretty sure is!"

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the status bot thing!! so amazing. "Am I Splinter?" hahaha

    ReplyDelete