Tuesday, November 10, 2009

In This Lifetime

1. go whitewater rafting
2. go deep sea fishing
3. watch North and South with Wayne and Todd
4. go skydiving
5. read all of George MacDonald
6. then read it all again
7. write a book (another list will eventually contain ideas)
8. visit every continent (using the seven-continent division theory, this includes Antarctica! (I had better make that visit sooner rather than later.))
9. be extraordinarily courageous
10. make perfect crepes
11. explain Jacques Derrida to a classroom...successfully (ok, that may be going a bit overboard)

this list has the potential to be severely long

1 comment:

  1. I agree with No. 5,6,8... #1 is REALLY fun! I don't know if I would have enough guts to do #4... I love no.9.. I'm loving your list in general! See you tomorrow!

    Alli

    ReplyDelete