Monday, September 7, 2009

You Got No Room To Talk!

Answers in song titles. All answers/titles belong to one band, though several albums. Don't think too much about these answers; I sure didn't.

Your Artist: The Elms

Are you male or female: She's Cold!

Describe yourself: I am the World

How do you feel about yourself: I Left my Body and Never Came Back

Describe where you currently live: The Towers and the Trains

The first thing you think of when you wake up: Nothin' To Do With Love

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Go Toward the Glow

Your favorite form of transportation: Lifeboat

Your best friend is: The Downtown King

Your favorite color is: Black Peach

What's the weather like: I've Been Wrong

If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: Hey Hey

What is life to you: All the While Having Fun!

What is the best advice you have to give: Let Love In

If you could change your name, what would it be: The Big Surprise

Your favorite food is: Bring Me Your Tea

How I would like to die: Through the Night

My soul's present condition: You Saved Me

The faults I can bear: Speaking in Tongues

How would you describe your love life: Here's My Hand

What are you going to post this as: You Got No Room to Talk!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! So, I realized I didn´t understand the rules initially... that's why I had those funny answers! FYI I changed my response! :)

    ReplyDelete